Baklava for Breakfast! (Read 1463 times)

Grand Master Funk

mmm tasty baklava ... never tried it before a run tho... guess I should learn to make the stuff -anyone feel like sharing recipes?
      mmm tasty baklava ... never tried it before a run tho... guess I should learn to make the stuff -anyone feel like sharing recipes?
      You can go to the A to Z Recipe group and find the recipe posted by Zoom Zoom! (scroll down the page) Smile

Grand Master Funk

awesome thanks!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmmm...hubby is making some for a fundraiser/bakesale for a friend. YUM. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

obsessor

2 krispy kremes and a pot of coffee.
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

2 krispy kremes and a pot of coffee.
              Now I don't feel so guilty! After my run this morning, I ate two donuts and drank two cups of coffee. My weight is still dropping like a rock. Running is the best thing ever.
                Time for a yummy field trip to Tarpon Springs, FL. We walk the main drag down by the water and go from Greek pastry shop to Greek pastry shop stopping in at the lip-smacking diners along the way. Mmmmmm
                  Is baklava equal to palacinkas? This is a croatian food my mom makes all the time. Crepe like dough fried (or you can use pan if you want to be semi healthy). Cottage cheese and syrup make the best filling, although my brother refuses to eat them with anything but jam. AHhh, I'm craving them now..