crappy run :( (Read 939 times)

As much as I love running now, it pains me when I hear people say they had a bad run....It's so funny because the majority of people (non-runners) don't understand the whole concept of a bad run...To so many people, EVERY RUN IS A BAD RUN...he he he... Good luck on your NEXT run!
    So true - I used to be one of those "every run is a bad run" type of people!! I took today off (just did some walking around the shopping mall Blush). I actually ended up getting underarmor stuff (tights, long-sleeve turtleneck, hat and gloves) for running in the cold weather that will soon be upon us here in Minneapolis. Tomorrow morning, armed with a banana, I plan on having a GREAT run!
      I was sore the other day after a 10 mile run, but then at work had to chase down two guys in a sprint....It's so funny that I was sore until it mattered, and then it didn't even phase me being sore...Just had to chase 'em down and call it a day... Hope that run on the morn of 10/19 was a good one, lfichtel!
      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
        Hope that run on the morn of 10/19 was a good one, lfichtel!
        Thanks! Actually, the run this morning wasn't all that great compared to some of my previous efforts...I ate a banana and then got my butt outside about 30 min after waking up. That stupid side stitch threatened me the whole way despite paying attention to breathing, etc....but I just kept running, doing some special breathes every time it felt like it was going to get stronger. So, I'm happy with myself - I didn't let it discourage me, and I didn't let it shorten my run. I ran for just over 30 min, and I'm better for having done so! Big grin
          So, I'm happy with myself - I didn't let it discourage me, and I didn't let it shorten my run. Big grin
          That's the secret right there -- there's always something that'll get in the way if you let it -- time, stitches, etc. You didn't let it.

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.