Favorite shoes ever? (Read 23755 times)

JakeKnight

WOW! Free shoes! Shocked
    Sure. If you don't mind used, smelly shoes with a 190 miles on them (not to mention I think they're probably cursed by Satan).

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Sandi Sue

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 5 - I'm not sure but I think I have fond memories of this version because I was so much younger and flexible when I wore them. I'm in the GTS 8's now and not so young nor flexible.

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

The Greatest of All Time

The Asics GT series beginning with the 2010's back in 1996.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        invisible

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 5 - I'm not sure but I think I have fond memories of this version because I was so much younger and flexible when I wore them. I'm in the GTS 8's now and not so young nor flexible.
          Do some hatha yoga, for godsakes! You never have to lose your flexibility. As we age, muscles that are not routinely stretched become shortened. The characteristic "look" of an old person and how they move, is due to muscle shortening.
          90 percent of the game is not giving up.
            Asics GT 2110 for me. They ruined it somehow in the 2120's and I am not going back until I try all others out there. Why do they change the fit of the same size of the shoe. Mess around all you want with the technology, but keep the basic dimensions the same
            Flunky

My shoes feel like moving tanks. I need to buy new ones. I need money. I need a job. I need to stop being lazy. But eitherways... I still need shoes.
              ... "They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol
              Ringmaster

Hey, Jake, is it possible those "cursed by Satan" shoes are still available? K

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                Mile by Mile

andyndallas

Saucony 3D Grid Hurricanes. Have run 3 marathons in them!
                  ...and miles to go before I sleep

Drunk Half Lotus Pose

Oh this is about running shoes....these are my favorite shoes. Wear 'em all day, on my feet all day (teacher) and still go out for an evening run....In my pink and grey Asics 2120's. ~Jen P.S. Agree with Sashi up there....loved, loved, loved my 2110's. So sad when I couldn't find them anymore Cry
                    Jennifer