Route edits (Read 673 times)

Willya

Is there a rubber (deleting function) to amend mid route rather than having to redo half the route by back arrow?
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This button makes all the points in your map editable: [Eric, I could not get the image url to show it here] If you click on this, all the points become boxes. Clicking on one of your points will delete it. You can also click on the line between points to add a point, or click on a point and drag it to a new place. When you are done, click on the icon above again.
        This button makes all the points in your map editable:
        csorensen

I like the way you can edit a map once it is entered. It would also be nice if, when you selected a point to edit, it told you how far into your route you are. I like to hit the lap button on my watch at certain spots in my runs to see how I did on various segments but don't always remember to write them down when I first create the map.
            Sure, that would be neat. I got an advanced (let's call it that) HR-monitor with a footpod. With the calibrated footpod, I can see the distance in the whole run, distance in lap and how fast (or rather, slow) I'm running. It will automatically create laps every x km or miles and inform me about it (and how much time it took and the pace or speed). That's sooo nice, fun, enlightening and, however, perhaps a bit geeky Roll eyes Before I got it, I tried to do lap, remember certain places in the routes etc. but I always end up missing laps or starting/stopping them the wrong places. I also tried to remember where the distance markers were, but I tend to forget those. They can be used to run at a given pace, but it's not very precise and it will take you at leas a kilometer to know how fast you ran. Is it clear to everyone that I love my Suunto t6 Confused Sorry for posting all that crap here. I just wanted to say that it wouldn't have helped me back then.
            eric :)

I like the way you can edit a map once it is entered. It would also be nice if, when you selected a point to edit, it told you how far into your route you are. I like to hit the lap button on my watch at certain spots in my runs to see how I did on various segments but don't always remember to write them down when I first create the map.
              This is very easy to do on my end, but it might be too slow to use if you have too many points. I need to figure out a different way of representing this information without the performance issue.