I'm going to tweak my diet tomorrow. (Read 295 times)

I read the title as "twerk" my diet.

Sugar needn't be the devil: http://runnersconnect.net/running-nutrition-articles/diet-of-kenyan-runners/

I don't care if this is accurate or not. I'm going to live like it is 100% scientifically defensible.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Running Chick

I think every day we make changes for the better are good days.  Sometimes, it seems the changes happen by small steady effort; and there are times when we are able to cold turkey a bad habit or choice.  Going for unprocessed whole foods is the gold standard for me.  But chocolate is..........  sigh.......  apparently a food group for me.  Wink  I do take omega 3s and vitamin d.  i juice fresh carrots a couple times a week and add that to the day's food.  i eat salad every day - in some form....

old woman w/hobby

I don't care if this is accurate or not. I'm going to live like it is 100% scientifically defensible.

Smile

steph  

"Just stop fucking drinking too much and being fat.  Pretty simple.  Who the hell cares if you like beer.  

We can't always do the things we like all the time."  --Candice

+1 from a contextual veterinarian:  holy prasad, man.

Why should being a veterinarian or not depend on the particular context you're in? Smile

I eat like Paleo Man ... assuming he lived in a brewery and worked at Dunkin Donuts.

I've been injured and able to run.  In the interim, I've had the displeasure of gaining about 10 pounds (before I noticed anything).  These days, I try to eat when I'm hungry, watch my portions, and not eat after 9PM.  That seems to eliminate a lot of empty calories -- for me, anyway.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

&*^%$#@$#

The tomorrow sentiment often strikes me when I am enjoying some White Castle cheese sticks for breakfast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtil_kFMvoU