Running and holes in ones? (Read 502 times)

evtish

Does running help you get more holes in ones while golfing? I heard this was true, which is why I started to run bc I've never had a hole in one in real golf, lots of them in mini-golf though, and I would like to get some holes in ones. Fore!
    btb1490

While you're at it, why not try to set the world record for the fastest round of golf? In Anaheim, Calif., Steve Scott, the American record-holder in the mile and 1,500-meter run, shot a 92 in playing what is being called the fastest round of golf in history. Using only two clubs, Scott played the 6,025-yard, par-71 H.G. Miller Golf Course in 29 minutes 33.05 seconds, according to the course manager, Frank Pepito, who said that Scott was timed by two stopwatches and also clocked by Pepito.

Hey, nice marmot!

Does running help you get more holes in ones while golfing?
        Well, yeah. Haven't you noticed that all the best golfers in the world are Kenyan? Coincidence? I hardly think so! On a somewhat related note, I've heard running also helps you hit more homeruns in baseball. Well, running and steroids that is.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

On a somewhat related note, I've heard running also helps you hit more homeruns in baseball. Well, running and steroids that is.
          Don't forget about throwing fastballs as well esp in New York and previously Houston, nobody specific in mind though Roll eyes
          2009 Goals...:
          -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon