Garmin Connect...interesting (Read 692 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just discovered this

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

Nice....more Garmin features that I'll never figure out how to use! (I love my Garmie, tho I need a personal tutor to help me get my money's worth out of the thing)

Jeanne

Nice....more Garmin features that I'll never figure out how to use! (I love my Garmie, tho I need a personal tutor to help me get my money's worth out of the thing)
        Me too! Anyone around here want to give lessons for some extra holiday duckets?? I'm lost. Confused
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've learned the most by just browsing through the menus. The manual is pretty much worthless. RA is a great troubleshooting venue, too. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Garmin Connect is only for the Forerunner 50.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Garmin Connect is only for the Forerunner 50.
              Ahem...somebody didn't actually read the above page where it says "Garmin Connect will expand to other Garmin fitness and recreation products in late 2007/early 2008 to replace its parent site -- MotionBased." Wink So MB is goin' bye-bye sometime in '08. I wonder what that will entail.

~ Sarah Kay

Ahem...somebody didn't actually read the above page where it says "Garmin Connect will expand to other Garmin fitness and recreation products in late 2007/early 2008 to replace its parent site -- MotionBased." Wink So MB is goin' bye-bye sometime in '08. I wonder what that will entail.
                Blush Guilty as charged. Looks like some nice improvements.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

btb1490

Running used to be such a simple sport until technology came along with it's improvements... sigh.
                    I'll miss MotionBased. I need to see what a Forerunner 50 is. I'm still in the stone age with a 301, mostly due to it's larger display and my not-so-great vision. It's an age thing. Wink

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.