Running shorts with built in "support." (Read 1186 times)

Champion C9's from target under your running shorts. (Sorry, no pictures)

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

No extra support for me.  I will add a layer for warmth in the colder months but over all I usually judge the comfort of the shorts by the comfort of the inner lining. 

One does have to be cautious putting on his shoes and stretching before a run.  I urge all men to be cautious so that their stuff doesn't come out to play.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

xor

As both Squiggy and Uncle Leo were fond of saying:

HELLO!

Am I doing this right?

Champion C9's from target under your running shorts. (Sorry, no pictures)

+1  

This works well for me also.  

No excuses....

Am I doing this right?

Speak for yourself!  I could save a lot of money if my girls had that feature! Tongue

Agree to disagree. Wink

No excuses....

My navy has two captains. And an admiral.

Ok then.

MIne is just an old seasoned war vet laying on his two duffel bags waiting for a ride!Shocked

Sorry I could not resist!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

taway

These look like they would be uncomfortable, but they are not at all, in actual fact. I've switched to them for support during all of my runs (under shorts, of course!). They are great!

http://www.2xist.com/site/product-details.asp?wd=100024&pid=140

Am I doing this right?

These look like they would be uncomfortable, but they are not at all, in actual fact. I've switched to them for support during all of my runs (under shorts, of course!). They are great!

http://www.2xist.com/site/product-details.asp?wd=100024&pid=140

There you go girls...I hope you're happy now.  Hyperlink from above...

No excuses....

#artbydmcbride

Thanks!!!    Blush

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmm...90% cotton.  I'm sure that feels lovely after an hour or more of sweating. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Backintheday, lots of taping was involved in underwear shots so as to... uh... smooth out the lines.

In these photoshoppian times in which we live in ***, do you suppose they still tape?

(*** superfluous in's are on purpose. With love, Paul)

I could never figure out my Mom's fascination with the Sears catalog

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Slo

Backintheday, lots of taping was involved in underwear shots so as to... uh... smooth out the lines.

In these photoshoppian times in which we live in ***, do you suppose they still tape?

(*** superfluous in's are on purpose. With love, Paul)

I wonder if there's a photoshop app for smart phones.

#artbydmcbride

Are you contemplating tweeting some crotch shots?  Big grin

Runners run