Amazing Race (Read 332 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Since the "Heroes" thread is so popular, I thought I'd start another TV-themed one. I got hooked on this show last season when Sarah Reinertsen was on. Sarah is an above-the-knee amputee who completed the Hawaii Ironman last year, and she's a great inspiration, she gave a very inspiring talk at the San Francisco Marathon. Unfortunately she and her worthless teammate were eliminated from the show. Anyhow, I think this is a great show and it's the only "reality show" that I'm interested in. Anyone else?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I stopped watching when CBS kept scheduling the show at 10 PM. I liked to watch with my wife and she goes to bed early. I see it's on at 8 on Sundays so, I may try to start watching it again. They're doing an All-Star thing this time? That could be fun. Rob & Amber? Isn't their 4th or 5th reality show? I liked the team with the midget lady, she was cool. I'll try to remember to watch & get back to you next Monday.