Thin people can be fat on the inside (Read 851 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Article about the dangers of internal fat, the kind around our organs that we can't see. I thought this comment was interesting: "According to the data, people who maintain their weight through diet rather than exercise are likely to have major deposits of internal fat, even if they are otherwise slim." So keep on running!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

That is what I call SKINNY fat! Thank gawd for RUNNING!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Um, Pam, can I have your abs? That'd be great. Thanks.
        2009: BQ?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep, I have plenty of pudge, but probably even more muscle UNDER the pudge. And my bloodwork is awesome. I know quite a few people who are "thinner" than I am, but who are soft and out-of-shape. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

What's "bloodwork"?
              Um, Pam, can I have your abs? That'd be great. Thanks.
              Sure thing hun. You have to take the fat a$$ attached to it oh and then that would mean my dh would tag along as well Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

but who are soft and out-of-shape. k
                I was like that at one time! NEVER EVER again!

Go Pre!

Pam, you should see a doctor about those abs...something must be wrong Confused