What is your favorite beer? (Read 3172 times)

Young724

Fat Tire

Flying Dog Tire Bite Golden Ale!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

BigGahoona

Spotted Cow in the summer.  Guinness in the winter.  I'm in MN - we only have summer and winter.

McShane

Bells Two Hearted Ale

2nd that - or Smuttynose Sholas Pale Ale

Troegs makes some good beer.  I think that I like the Hopback Amber the best.

Hopback is good too!

Jeff

No run...need sleepy!

To this day I can't even stand the smell of beer being brewed. 

In beer's defense, brewing beer can be a serious assault on the nose.  Don't hold that against it.

I'm truly sorry bad seafood caused to you hate beer.

Todd Angell

Sam Adams Octoberfest & Winter Lager for amber.  For light...Corona, Bells Oberon (I'm origainally from Michigan).  Kalik is pretty good.

This canned beer tastes just fine.....

I do pour it into a glass before drinking it, but then again I pour all of my beers into a glass if I can help it.

Gordon would be mine.

If anyone hasn't tried Oskar Blues, please, if you can, do so.

And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
                  kcam

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. 

Enjoying a couple at Dewey Point Overlook in Yosemite (in the Sierra Nevadas, no less)  last week  Those two dudes in the background didn't have a celebratory beer - sucks to be them:

Prince of Fatness

Gordon would be mine.

If anyone hasn't tried Oskar Blues, please, if you can, do so.

Gordon is one from Oskar Blues that I have yet to try.  I've had Dales Pale Ale, Old Chub, and Ten Fidy and they're all very good.  I think I remember seeing Gordon at my local beer store.  I'll have to check again.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Scovill is wise. 

But that is not news.

Ran 8.9 miles today and then had to move to my new apartment. So, a Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA (on tap) hit the spot. I hope I can move tomorrow, so that I can finish the job.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Some wise person recently asserted that New Belgium Ranger IPA is better than Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.  You should do a taste test.

Some wise person recently asserted that New Belgium Ranger IPA is better than Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA.  You should do a taste test.

Well, IMO 90 Minute is better than 60 Minute. I also think that 90 Minute is better than 120 Minute. But, my favorite IPA is Stoudts Double IPA. If I see New Belgium Ranger IPA I will try it and compare to Stoudts, 60, 90, and 120 for you.

DoppleBock

Free beer that Trent makes with hand crafted love and gives me 15 minutes to enjoy befoe he kicks my fat ass out.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !