The Office! (Read 533 times)

I LOVE this show! And I love love love the guy who plays Jim Halpert (John Krasinski is such a hottie).
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

did and I had heard such great things about this show and are both HUGE fans of Steve Carrell's...so I bought the first season sight-unseen on DVD for did for Christmas. We got through 3-4 episodes and neither of us could get into it. Strange, since we both have warped senses of humor and just about everyone we know loves the show. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I LOVE this show! And I love love love the guy who plays Jim Halpert (John Krasinski is such a hottie).
        I'm not a big fan of TV in general, but my co-workers were always talking about this show, so I ended up sticking it on Tivo. I'm a big fan now and Jim is also my favorite person on the show - he reminds me of a couple people I've worked with.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

You're all way off! Jim is great. Michael is quirky, but without Dwight K. Shrute this show would just be so-so.
            My house watches The Office. Although, last night I was out running when it was on.

Michelle

Prophet!

LOVE the Office...Pam is HOT! Jenna Fischer is the best mockumentary actress...she is also in a small indie movie called lollilove which is pretty hilarious if you like that genre...she was also awesome in Blades of Glory ZZ, the first few episodes of season 1 is a bit hard to follow because they're still trying to break free from the English version (the first episode is exactly the same as the British one)...season 2 is really where the show has its own identity and becomes more hilarious.. my favorite character is Darrell...he's got some great quotes...DinkNflicka, going mach five, fleece it up...great stuff..
                The Office Evangelist I admit I am an evangelist for The Office. Okay, I make dvds (www.tvrss.net <-- great!!!)="" to="" pass="" out="" to="" friends="" in="" attempt="" to="" get="" them="" hooked.="" does="" that="" make="" me="" a="" pusher?="" the="" office="" us="" and="" uk="" versions="" are="" both="" excellent="" mockumentaries="" (i="" have="" not="" seen="" any="" of="" the="" non-english="" versions.).="" the="" first="" 6="" episodes="" of="" the="" us="" version="" are="" very="" similar="" to="" the="" uk="" version="" and="" a="" lot="" of="" the="" dialogue="" is="" verbatim.="" the="" uk="" version="" has="" a="" whole="" lot="" more="" base="" (crude)="" content="" and="" runs="" longer="" (20="" mins="" versus="" 35mins).=""></-->One Odd Coincidence: My best friend's dad's works for Paper Magic in Scranton, PA! And, it’s located at the corner of Adams and some other street as shown during the intro. In 2005, my friend became an Office convert with the help of me. Do I need to provide a picture of his business card or do ya'll believe me? Smile My favorite episode would probably be The Booze Cruise. I had a similar experience back in 2000. Ladies Karen and Pam :-) Smile Big grin Wink Cool Perhaps they will join Runningahead.com someday! Modal's Office Personality Modal is probably a cross between Roy, Michael, and Dwight.

Vim

Now that was a bath...

I couldn't get into the American one because I loved the English office so much. It just doesn't seem the same as to me, so much of the humour is British. I guess it's more universal than I thought!
                • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Imminent Catastrophe

My house watches The Office. Although, last night I was out running when it was on.
                    That's why TiVo was invented.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

A cheap media pc and tv work a lot better than tivo when you have TV RSS, a Fast Internet Connection, and Azureus

Vim