Hartford '08 (Read 910 times)

I'm also registered - though training has been waylaid by salmonella and amoebic dysentery. I'd be happy to meet both of you for a beer afterward, if you can wait around long enough, and if you'll have me.
    Well it's a good thing you have bad luck Erica, otherwise you wouldn't have any luck at all. I certainly hope you have smooth sailing from now to the race. There is a Beer Works brew pub just a short walk/stumble/crawl from LeLacheur field, so I imagine that's where we'll be. I'm sure there will be a BayState thread as we get closer, looks like RA will be well represented. We now return this thread to our Hartford bound friends

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Ill be doing the hartford half this year... From what i hear the half is a entertaining and fun race... I can't speak for the full marathon... though i know the beggining part of the course all runners are mixed
      http://www.climbingamerica.blogspot.com
      busiman

Running out of mistakes!

- bump - barely a month to go folks! How is the training going? I always seem to want another week or two to build up a little more. :-) Craig
        -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
        also on Twitter
        patarch1

New Haven 08

Hi I am doing Hartford Half Marathon, who is doing it? I do not know if it is the same start (time and location) for the Marathon, if yes who's doing it as well? It would be fun to start as some kind of group. I am sure every one will go at his or her own pace but the group start makes people feel less like red numbers on a white piece of paper and more like human beings... Patarch1

200 mile bike trip in three days with sleeping gear and change.

Get the Saturday running club back up.

Run below 8 minutes per mile for 6 miles.

I'm registering right as we speak. it will be a huge challenge for me. My goal is to finish.
            busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Hartford is exactly four weeks from today! I hope everyone's training is going well.
              -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
              also on Twitter