Eric is a Super Hero (Read 631 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just sayin'. Oh, also, a new idea. If I am traveling on the road and grab a few miles, I'd love to log the run with detail somewhere between using my "unspecified route" from the drop-down box and a formal route that I put into my course list. I like the way the drop-dwon box works in add a shoe, where if what I am looking for is not there, I can type in a new one. It'd be great if I could type in a name to show in my log / workouts list but not appear again in the course listing.
      I'm gonna buy him a cape. Big grin
      "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
      eric :)

eric :)

Just sayin'. Oh, also, a new idea. If I am traveling on the road and grab a few miles, I'd love to log the run with detail somewhere between using my "unspecified route" from the drop-down box and a formal route that I put into my course list. I like the way the drop-dwon box works in add a shoe, where if what I am looking for is not there, I can type in a new one. It'd be great if I could type in a name to show in my log / workouts list but not appear again in the course listing.
          I'll whip something up when I redo the log. As you know, I upgraded the tools to build this site, which will allow me to do more. I'm getting some great ideas on how to make the log better. But for now, back to GPS.