Can anyone suggest (Read 130 times)

I am trying to be proactive so my question is................ can anyone suggest a New Balance or Saucony model shoe that is comparable to the Asics GT 2000 and or the Asics Gel 33 Blur 2.0? I am looking for a shoe between 9.8 and 10.6 oz. (both my GT 2000 and Blur 2.0 fall into that weight range). Concerns would be outsole wear, support (seem to be more neutral now but still want some support), and upper wear (tears, overstretching of upper near toe box, etc.). Would love to stay with works so far in Asics but am willing to try other brands. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank s as always.

JerseeJerry55

#artbydmcbride

I am trying to be proactive so my question is................ can anyone suggest a New Balance or Saucony model shoe that is comparable to the Asics GT 2000 and or the Asics Gel 33 Blur 2.0? I am looking for a shoe between 9.8 and 10.6 oz. (both my GT 2000 and Blur 2.0 fall into that weight range). Concerns would be outsole wear, support (seem to be more neutral now but still want some support), and upper wear (tears, overstretching of upper near toe box, etc.). Would love to stay with works so far in Asics but am willing to try other brands. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank s as always.

JerseeJerry55

http://runningshoes.com/saucony-kinvara

Runners run