Running Tattoos? (Read 8683 times)

The Greatest of All Time

This is fun... Got this one after the Ironman, subsequently wiped out on my bike and permanently scarred it. Here is my Longhorn tat on my right hip. You can just see it if I wear high cut running shorts.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      How the heck do you do pictures? I'm an idiot*. I know it's

Imminent Catastrophe

That's an awesome tattoo! I'm too capricious to have body art, but if I must have one, it'll probably be identical to RoadtoBoston's. Nothing beats that Unicorn and 26.2.
        Awesome tattoo? I was thinking, that's an awesome calf, Pam!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Lisa3.1

How the heck do you do pictures? I'm an idiot*. I know it's
          You can go to photobucket and upload pictures and use IMG code.
            You can go to photobucket and upload pictures and use IMG code.
            Any other way than photobucket, of which I know nothing?
              You need to have the photo online somewhere. You are not actually uploading pics to RA, it takes up too much space. The img script is simply referencing a url to another site where the photo is stored for example, if I wanted to show off a tattoo around my navel. 1. I would upload it to a website such as photo bucket(get a free acount) 2. cut and paste the URL onto my post reply.... like this http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/03/whipsnap.jpg Then surround the url with the img script (like this with out the spaces) < img="" />url goes here< mg="" /> and it would look like this MTA found a better picture
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is what I will be getting on my left ankle/calf after Oct. 5: I will be adding a pawprint for any additional marathons...maybe the pawprints will eventually circle my ankle....

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I like it.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like it.
                    Smile I think DH does, too...which says something, since he's not really a tattoo person (thrifty, practical, hates needles/pain). Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, I like fast, flamin' kitty, too. I love tattoos! metat Thanks, Kenny! Kinda large (any way to make smaller?) Obviously, it's a modified Detroit Red Wings (I'm not a hockey fan. It was the best I could find about a decade ago when it seemed it was harder to find images on the Internet [or at least for this idjit.]). I still like it. In fact, I plan to get another for the right ankle, soon. Honda has a kinda cool wing, too. How I did not come across that escapes me.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dan, I love that...I wonder if a tattoo like that would make me faster...? Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

God you reply quick, or you probably saw when I was modifiying. I am getting a beer. Want one? MTA I like to joke that it makes me faster, but because I only have one, I run in circles. Big grin
                            That's some pretty nice leg hair......
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

God you reply quick, or you probably saw when I was modifiying. I am getting a beer. Want one? MTA I like to joke that it makes me faster, but because I only have one, I run in circles. Big grin
                              Ha...run in circles... Tongue I already have a beer *clinks bottles* Cheers! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Ooh, I like fast, flamin' kitty, too. I love tattoos! Thanks, Kenny! Kinda large (any way to make smaller?)
                                On photobucket there is an edit option. from the edit menu you can resize, it gives you many options including one just for message boards. You can save it with a different name or a 1 or some other suffix on the file name or replace the larger one. Then use the new resized photo url and you have the right size