Garmin "Anal Retentiveness"? (Read 1076 times)

C-R

I know it was. I had to restrain myself.
    I enjoy a good search engine on a site. For shame Scout, wanting to be gifted miles not of your own. Back to your cave. Wink

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Go Pre!

But Seriously (takes off sunglasses to reveal another pair of sunglasses) Here is the penultimate additional question to this mess of a thread. IF, I ran a race and took 3 potty breaks, and was negligent to the tangents and went out of my way to high five all the little brats I normally would balk at on a city street, would it THEN be OK for me log those extra steps AND would it be OK to wear my IPOD in a race that bans them if I promised not to log any extra miles? MTA: A follow up to Jakes pet hosre beating....
      goat

Finder of good newts

I was just truckin' up this monster hill at lunch today and thought... now what if zoom-zoom get 1500.20 miles at the end of the year? Are we going to see this thread again? I'd be running at 11:50 PM New Years eve just to get a little cushion.

It's hard to look down if you don't go up

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

The race doesn't care how many miles you think you ran. It only cares about when you start, and when you finish.
          And how many people you beat. Or should I say, how many I lose to.