Colors on Bar Graph? (Read 461 times)

Wally & Leela

How do I change the colors on the bar graph w/the new program? I went to settings and then run(default) and it has all my old colors still in there. But on my graph, with the new program, the colors are just showing up bue and grey???

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. --Confucius

Wally & Leela

Nevermind...I figured it out. Sorry, I had a SLOW moment

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. --Confucius

sluggo

John

Glad I saw your posting - it made me experiment a bit more. Looks like the FAQ for bar coloring in the log needs to be updated. It now reads: ##################################################### 1. How do I change the colors of the run types? Different colors help you discern each run type when you create graphs. The training log has a default color scheme. If you wish to change the colors to be something that makes more sense to you, you can change it in the Options pages: 1. Click on Options (upper right hand corner). 2. Click on My Log Preferences. 3. Click on "Running" under Workout Types. 4. Click on the color square next to each run type to bring up the color picker. 5. Select the desired color. 6. Click Save. I think this might be a bit better: ##################################################### 1. How do I change the colors of the run types? Different colors help you discern each run type when you create graphs. The training log has a default color scheme. If you wish to change the colors to be something that makes more sense to you. To change your colors: 1. Click on Options (upper right hand corner). 2. Click on "Manage My Actitivites" 3. Click on "Running" under "My Activities.". 4. Click on the color square next to each run type to bring up the color picker. 5. Select the desired color. 6. Click Save. ##################################################### At least this is the path I followed to change my bar coloring.

John
        www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

eric :)

Thanks sluggo! I haven't had a chance to update the FAQ because I'm still fixing bugs found after the release. Since you did such a good job, care to update the rest of the FAQ for me? Big grin