Mcmillan calculator (Read 1680 times)

Now I am confused.

What is this calculator?

http://www.runningahead.com/tools/calculators/race

BTW: I like MM calculator as a guide or a good place to start to get an idea of what you can run something in.  It is just another tool belt to help you find out what you are capable. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
    • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
    • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon
    xor

I was just pointing out that since those are coaching sites that are run by coaches who happen to know a web developer and this is a running log site that is run by a web developer who happens to be a runner, I would expect them to have different content.

Our MM makes a compelling point.

#artbydmcbride

Now I am confused.

What is this calculator?

http://www.runningahead.com/tools/calculators/race

BTW: I like MM calculator as a guide or a good place to start to get an idea of what you can run something in.  It is just another tool belt to help you find out what you are capable. 

I love those leather tool belts on a slim-hipped guy in jeans............Blush

Runners run

Scout7

I love those leather tool belts on a slim-hipped guy in jeans............Blush

I tend to wear an old pair of military fatigue pants.

Hey Bearclaw -

Sorry dude I didn't see your message as I used the ignore button on your all of your post.  Wink

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
            • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
            • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

#artbydmcbride

I tend to wear an old pair of military fatigue pants.

Blush   swoon

Runners run

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

How would I know what pace to run my 20 - 30 mile training runs at, unless I were able to plug in a 5k

I was thinking of generating more people to the site. Remember Eric is in income  producing mold. It was just a suggestion.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

How would I know what pace to run my 20 - 30 mile training runs at, unless I were able to plug in a 5k pr from 3 years ago and get a whole load of predictions?

The problem with trying to do that, is there isn't any good choice box to specify which running shoes, which tights, and which drinks you're using, so it can give you right paces.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Now I am confused.

There's a shocker.

Runners run

xor

There's a shocker.

Our MM makes a compelling point.

Remember Eric is in income  producing mold.

There can't be much money in that.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xor

Have you seen the King of the Hill episode with the mold inspector?  You might be surprised.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Alexander Fleming might disagree...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

I was thinking of generating more people to the site. Remember Eric is in income  producing mold. It was just a suggestion.

I'm listening Smile  After reading through this thread several times, I'm still not clear about what you're looking for.