Notification when comment made on workout (Read 63 times)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

A friend recently made a comment on a run we made together. I didn't know about the comment until it was mentioned in conversation. I don't see a switch to turn it on/off so am wondering did I miss an option or do workout entries lack notification when comments by others are entered? Would be a nice feature I would think.

bob e v
    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

an amazing likeness

There is a workout comment notification in the small notification toolbar to the right of the "RunningAHEAD" in the upper blue title bar. There are two notification tools -- the first is for the message feature, the second is for workout comments.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Thanks MT, I forgot about that one. Was thinking tho more along the lines of an email, which could make RA more attractive to social media users of products like DailyMile

bob e v
        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.