Give-a give-a give-a Garmin! (Read 992 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

As noted in the "cheapest way to get a garmin" thread: You can get the actual rebate form directly from here: GarminRebate.pdf
    Hmmm...so with that rebate PDF one wouldn't actually have to subscribe to the newsletter, right? Thanks for posting that, Blaine! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

How about this: When we get home at night, we might (might, mind you) raise the temperature in the house to 58 degrees until we go to bed. Then it gets set back down to 55 degrees.
      OMG! Your poor little kids must have icicleboogies at the end of their noses!
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Other than waiting over a month to pull the trigger and finally get it after my wife told me to? How about this: When we get home at night, we might (might, mind you) raise the temperature in the house to 58 degrees until we go to bed. Then it gets set back down to 55 degrees. Our oil consumption was 300 gallons less last year than the average for houses our size. (I did double the insulation and installed soffit extenders in our attic before our first winter after purchasing the house, so that helped.)
        Wow, I think you have did beat. We generally keep it about 68ยบ during the day, then down to upper 50s while we sleep. Brrr.... I wish we could add more insulation in our 90 year old money pit. We replaced most of the single-pane windows in our house. I would love for our next house to be younger than me, heh. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Ahem, yes...we have to work on did. I keep reminding him that the Powerbar $50 rebate on the 305 expires at the end of this month. Why not get that one with the HRM for the extra $7. k
          I got in on these deals (and the Amazon.com $30 visa credit) and talked my parents into getting me one for my birthday (11/11) and Christmas presents. Should be on its way. YIPPEE! Big grin

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

OMG! Your poor little kids must have icicleboogies at the end of their noses!
            Disclaimer: I fully recognize that when we have kids we'll need to turn the heat up. But, we don't have any kids yet and the cat has a fur coat to keep her warm (and she knows enough to find comfy mommy or daddy legs or a blanket to sleep on)

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)