Happy Saturday (Read 175 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Due to the enormous amount of spam on RWOL this morning, I'm starting an experimental "daily" thread over here on RunningAhead to see how it goes. The purpose is just to allow the forum users something of a "gathering place" to discuss their daily running and cross-training activities. All runners are welcome to drop in and say 'hello'.

I'll be putting in a few miles this morning on the University of North Florida campus, which is about a mile away from the hotel in which I'm staying. I'll be having breakfast here at the hotel first, though. It's free (well, it's included in the enormous price I paid for the room).

Have a great run, everyone!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

runfoolery

Psh.... 7:05AM is way too late to start the Dailies thread...  It's already in General running Tongue

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Well then, I reckon I'd better get over to general running. I kind of parked my relatively new (although actually old) butt here in 101 and assumed that they entire RWOL world resided here and here only! Smile

Thanks for the direction - I didn't think that anybody had started one already.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54