Hey Zoom.. (Read 1209 times)

Double IPA Please!

Did you try the Gel Nimbus 9's? What did you think? I love the 8's, but the 9's were too wide for me and had a shorter toe box than the 8's (for me-I have a freaky long 2nd toe-so I need long, not wide!)-so the 8's were better for me...but if you like the 9's I might check out the 903's...
    Yes, I have the Gel Nimbus 9's-I'm still deciding. Wink I was a little spoiled in the fact that my Sauconys took no breaking in and these seem to need to be broken in. My right foot feels fine in them but my left is giving me a tad of an issue in my arch a bit, however on the return leg of my run today they started to feel better. I'm going to give them another run or two before I finally decide. They have a wide toe box and then narrow through to the heel- they def. hug the foot whereas the Sauconys felt pretty uniform throughout.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Just ordered the NB903. I really liked the NB826 but you sold me. I am always looking for that "perfect" shoe. What starts out great sometimes ends up leaving me with black toenails and a blister. BooHoo.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just ordered the NB903. I really liked the NB826 but you sold me. I am always looking for that "perfect" shoe. What starts out great sometimes ends up leaving me with black toenails and a blister. BooHoo.
        Ooh, that probably means you need to go a half-size longer. My shoes are all probably a little *too* long, but I'd rather err on the side of long, vs. losing toenails. I will say that the 903s seem a lot more generous through the toebox than the 902s were. I almost wonder if I might be able to go down a half-size with a thinner sock (for Summer).

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I had to send them back. They are made very big. I got my usual size and they felt a half-size too big. The non-selling point was that when I bent my foot, the right shoe was digging into the top of my toes. I don't think my foot is as wide as it once was. I have Kayano 12's in the B width and they fit just right. Miles and miles without a blister. When I get a roomier toebox, I always seem to get a hotspot on the left ball of my foot.