marker or map movement (Read 456 times)

hi when if try to put a marker down as to starting point of run,the marker stays centralised to the map but the map moves a few miles to the east of where my starting point is?i am not sure if my setting are correct as i had no problem when i first accessed the site. i am using internet explorer and widows vista and when i try to put in a new course and click on starting point for a marker it move s towards the east.
      Are you using the Internet Explorer 8? I do and had the same problem. If you are, try running it in compatibility mode (click on the broken sheet of paper icon next to the address bar). It fixed the problem for me. Good luck!
      Jenny
      IanG

Hi there Have not been in for a while and things have changed? How do I remove a junction point on an old route Im sure this used to be a easy task but for the life of me I cant see how now ?????? Confused
        eric :)

Thanks AuntJenny74 for solving this one! IanG: to remove a point, hover your cursor over the point and right click.
            many thanks to auntjenny 74 for solving this problem for me it sorted the problem out straight away.