Suggestion: Thread Subscriptions (Read 675 times)

spookylee

Any possibility of adding an option within the posts to Subscribe to threads? you can be alerted by email when a reply to a particular thread has been posted. I lifted this idea from another forum I use, and it is partularly useful cheers Lee
    eric :)

Lee, The entire site is a work in progress. There are many features that can be added to the forums. I left out the non-critical features such as thread subscription and search because I figure they won't be needed for a while. Now that the traffic in the forum is picking up, I'll be spending some time to add them in the coming weeks. eric Smile
        Another request for this feature. As I'm starting to post more, I can't keep track of the conversations. Wouldn't want to miss someone's reply. Thanks, Josh

2011 Goals:
        sub 17min 5k
        5:15 mile?
        (well, maybe next year)

Is this already available and I'm missing it? Or is still in the works? Or, is there a way to sort/see only those threads that I've posted a reply to or started? Maybe by searching by my user name? I keep forgeting where I've posted. Confused BTW - I have to say this again - I LOVE the simplicity of the page views without gobbly-gook (that's a word, right?) advertising and distracting colors!
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado