2000 miles and splat (Read 1265 times)

Cat in a Pot

Congratulations!  Snot falls - 'snot funny.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

2014: May - MDW 70-Miles (w/Trail Factor 50k) - Cascade Crest, WA/Astoria, OR/Portland, OR

June 7 - Grasshopper Peak Redwoods Run 30k - Humboldt Redwoods State Park, CA

July 12 - Mt. Hood 50 - Mt. Hood, OR

Oct 11 - Firetrails 50 - Lake Chabot, CA

"The farther you go outside, the farther you go inside." (Unknown)
    Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzig's Place

Old, Slow, Happy

Good job on the 2,000 miles!!  2000 is a great number for a year.  I vacation every other summer in Ocean City, NJ.  I love running on the boardwalk and never considered that I might trip on a nail.  I will be there this July and will watch carefully for nails.  Were you in Atlantic City or somewhere else?  If you're in Ocean City, I'll hook up for a run if you want.  My wife is not a runner and won't get out of bed before 10:00 when we're there.

I fly.

Good job on the 2,000 miles!!  2000 is a great number for a year.  I vacation every other summer in Ocean City, NJ.  I love running on the boardwalk and never considered that I might trip on a nail.  I will be there this July and will watch carefully for nails.  Were you in Atlantic City or somewhere else?  If you're in Ocean City, I'll hook up for a run if you want.  My wife is not a runner and won't get out of bed before 10:00 when we're there.

I was in AC, but I live just as close to OC and I'm there at least once a week year round.  I've actually only run on the OC boardwalk a few times, so I'll be up for a run there!  Oh and FYI - Gillians is having it's 1/2 price sale so buy your tickets now! 

Bring it on.

Old, Slow, Happy

I was in AC, but I live just as close to OC and I'm there at least once a week year round.  I've actually only run on the OC boardwalk a few times, so I'll be up for a run there!  Oh and FYI - Gillians is having it's 1/2 price sale so buy your tickets now! 

Sounds good.  I've got a grandson that will be 2 1/2 years old next summer.  The Gillians sale will come in handy.