Red Rover (Read 238 times)

Sir Bird

This game was awesome! Breaking through the clasped hands and knocking people down was the best. Good stuff.
    stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

This game was awesome! Breaking through the clasped hands and knocking people down was the best. Good stuff.

I could never break through. They laughed at me.

Sir Bird

I could never break through. They laughed at me.

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you think you could break through, now?
        stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I might break something. It's no fun getting old.

Hollie S.

Merry Christmas!

I haven't played that game in at least 10-12 years. Fun game. I could usually get through by picking out the weak links and sprinting, cuz I was fast, but I have never been tall or heavy. I have always been at least 10 pounds underweight, so I couldn't break through anybody even remotely strong.

I wish I was as young as I look in the forum picture! But I'm not. :(

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

That was a fun game.  Stroked the same primitive warrior instincts as dodgeball.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Is it still legal to play this game in school?

I would think schools would make you sign a waiver,have parents provide proof of insurance, and have to have counselors on hand for the low self esteem kids if it were played these days.Undecided