Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

xor

OK that is weird because I was coming in here to post that on my last run I saw a very very large fish head.   Very large - maybe 10 inches by 12 inches?  The eyes were about the diameter of a soda can.  But out of its mouth or under its mouth (I really didnt stop to look closely) was the tail of what I think was a possum.  About an 18 inch long skinny  tail.   

If you accidentally ate a possum, your eyes would get big like soda can too.

keeponrunning

Not really on the ground, but the cows at my cottage this year have taken a liking to running next to me.  They enjoy intervals the most.   I was telling my neighbour about it, and he was asking if it was possible to have a lesbian cow, and if a cow was, how would you know?  (I'm a girl being chased by a herd of female cows, for clarification)

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

The King of Beasts

Not really on the ground, but the cows at my cottage this year have taken a liking to running next to me.  They enjoy intervals the most.   I was telling my neighbour about it, and he was asking if it was possible to have a lesbian cow, and if a cow was, how would you know?  (I'm a girl being chased by a herd of female cows, for clarification)

odd

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

keeponrunning

odd

Who?  Me, my neighbour, the cows, or just the whole thing in general? 

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

The King of Beasts

Who?  Me, my neighbour, the cows, or just the whole thing in general? 

just the whole thing in general.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

xor

I'm pretty sure that with enough observation, one could tell the nontraditional cows from the traditional.

(tangent) There's a very yucky derogatory slam in spanish: maricon.  Let's just say that it means the same thing as derogatory words in English for "gay man".  It was originally used to describe a bull that preferred to play hotbody with other bulls.  And not necessarily as a show of dominance.

xor

This is not a pink floyd album cover.

Roaming lesbian cows in Kansas.

I saw a petrified rat

Goals For 2011:

sub 2:30 800m

Sub 6:00 Mile (PR 5:34)

Sub 20:00 5k

250 Mile Club

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Lesbian cows are less of a concern than running cows.  Running cows = less fat = tougher meat.  So far, I'm not aware of a movement against gay beef.

Chris UK

I saw a petrified rat

What scared it??

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

keeponrunning

Lesbian cows are less of a concern than running cows.  Running cows = less fat = tougher meat.  So far, I'm not aware of a movement against gay beef.

haha that was actually the reason that I started talking to my neighbour about it.  I was asking him if he thought Oliver (the farmer) was going to get mad that his cows were running.  Big grin

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

haha that was actually the reason that I started talking to my neighbour about it.  I was asking him if he thought Oliver (the farmer) was going to get mad that his cows were running.  Big grin

Once they've felt those endorphins, they're hooked.

Kalsarikännit

LaToya Jackson CD

Somebody's going to regret their carelessness.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

obsessor

LaToya Jackson CD

Somebody's going to regret their carelessness.

I know, right?

Kalsarikännit

I know, right?

Wait one cotton-picking minute!  That is only allowed to be used mockingly. 

That means you are either mocking me or LaToya.

I certainly hope it is me. That poor, poor woman has had it tough enough.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart