Where is the Men's 200m spoiler? (Read 544 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Well?

Unless something weird happens, I dont think there is a 200m spoiler.....It seems to be all but in the bag right now.......unless Michael Phelps decides to run...... Wink

Champions are made when no one is watching

C-R

Unless something weird happens, I dont think there is a 200m spoiler.....It seems to be all but in the bag right now.......unless Michael Phelps decides to run...... Wink
        Phelps was in the semis last night but he blew out a flip-flop in the turn and didn't qualify. His resultant tears did heal some local kid at the stadium with leprosy.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Half Fanatic #846

Phelps was in the semis last night but he blew out a flip-flop in the turn and didn't qualify. His resultant tears did heal some local kid at the stadium with leprosy.
          Glad I wasn't drinking my tea - that would've been a mess, LOL! I thought it was supposed to be at 10:20 ET this morning - hopefully they'll show the video soon...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

mikeymike

As of when you wrote this the results had indeed been in the bag for 20 minutes. Unfortunately for Phelps, he missed the start.

Runners run

Well if you don't want to know who won the gold medal stay off of www.msn.com. It's the default homepage at work & the results were unavoidable. I know who won the 200M race before I got to watch it on television. Now I must pick up the shattered pieces of my life & go on.
              Purdey

Self anointed title

Well if you don't want to know who won the gold medal stay off of www.msn.com. It's the default homepage at work & the results were unavoidable. I know who won the 200M race before I got to watch it on television. Now I must pick up the shattered pieces of my life & go on.
                Sucks for you. We now know that Phelps did not win - thanks Mikey.

I just looked at MSN --- just needed to know...... Angry

Champions are made when no one is watching

Sucks for you.
                    Modified to add: is this the part where I'm supposed to whine? Well, I still don't know what my wife is thinking so, there is still some mystery in life. And I know who Keyser Soze is & I'm okay with it.
                    JDF

Non-Stroller-Still Crazy

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/track_field/news?slug=ap-ath-mens200&prov=ap&type=lgns Nobody could determine who won because a Lighting Bolt stuck the course shortly before the field was set to finish!

Right on Hereford...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8tBfyVoiY
                        "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by a third party."
                          Well, I watched the race even though I knew the outcome & I'm still blown away. Guess he didn't "let up" this time. The double DQ's were interesting too. How often does that happen? I didn't realize Bolt's part of the 4 man relay so, that's something else to look forward to seeing. McDonald's must be pleased. Bolt said he ate Chicken McNuggets as part of his prerace meal. I anticipate an increase in sales.