Pictures of people in running clothes (Read 2149 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Those are great! Looks like you had a great time, too! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok...that's odd. Is my previous post showing blank to anyone else...? k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I looked at the HTML source, and it's requesting http://www.brightroom.com/images/clearwindow_v.gif, is that right?
        vicentefrijole

Ooh, this one is fun: Big grin k
          Is that a dog or a goat? I think a goat would fit in with these guys a little better...
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I looked at the HTML source, and it's requesting http://www.brightroom.com/images/clearwindow_v.gif, is that right?
            Hmmm...you know what, I bet they have hotlinking blocked. I think the addy should have had a bunch of numbers in it, too. I was trying to post Starflight's images for him... k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that a dog or a goat? I think a goat would fit in with these guys a little better...
              I think it might be a greyhound...but it does look pretty goat-like! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Notice their underwear is worn on the outside. Maybe these two are the inspirations for modern day comic book superheros. Brilliant!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Notice their underwear is worn on the outside. Maybe these two are the inspirations for modern day comic book superheros. Brilliant!
                  Or Madonna...? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I was thinking it was swimwear...

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

It shows blank yes. A couple of my pics on the first page aren't pulling through either. But they did at first! Odd...

Roads were made for journeys...

I think my pics are because they are on another site. I'll check with I ISP home page about pics and maybe link them from there

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire