>Technical Support>Find Routes location field not working
When I go to the Find Routes tool, I receive "Error getting location 'x'" (where x=whatever I type in the location field) no matter what I type in for a location. I've tried city,state, address, zip code and get the same thing no matter what I search on.
Running Windows 7 Pro SP1 32 bit
Occurs in both Firefox 6.0.2 and IE 8
Good to see you here!
The address to latitude/longitude translation is provided by Yahoo's geocoding service. I wasn't aware that Yahoo deprecated this service and it looks like Yahoo has discontinued it. I switched the location lookup to their new service url. The fix is being uploaded to the site right now and should be available in a few minutes.
Sweet! Awesome turnaround! =)
It seems to be doing it again.
Small bump. It's doing it again.
This still does not work.
The only work-around I know is to change your default location to the place you want to search.
My goodness! I can't believe I missed this for so long. I fixed the problem a while ago, but on a separate code base. The change was never merged to the release code. Anyway, it should be fixed for good now.
Awesome! Thanks again Eric!
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service