new activity stats (Read 454 times)

Hi Eric,

I added an activity called fulcrum.  I basically just lay down on the floor for a set amount of time with a piece of foam under my neck.  My problem is, when I put the stats on my training log home page it displays the miles, duration and pace just like a run entry.  I would prefer to have it show up like the weights entry where I get to see how many time it was performed and how long total.  Also, an average time per use instead of pace would be nice too.  Can I do this?

Thanks,

Bryan

eric :)

Bryan,

The short answer is you can't right now.  The assumption is that all custom activities are distance based, which is why the distance and duration are displayed.  There are several ways I can change this but I will need some time to work out the pros and cons of each method.  I will add this to my list of todos.

eric :-)

Ok thanks
          Ok so I thought it would take care of this problem if I just entered this in under the weights category.  I did one this way.  The stats work out great on the home page.  Now I just need to know if there is any way to graph it.  Line or bar is fine but would prefer to use a bar, since I am supposed to do 2 of these a day.  This way it will show how long each time and the total for each day on the graph.

Thank you

eric :)

You can graph the duration of your strength training workouts just like other workouts.
              What about by each specific exercise?