Whoa (Read 496 times)

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

Shocked Apparently nobody ever explained that laws of gravity are more than just a good idea, they are LAWS. Boy does that pavement give you a pretty good incentive to stick that one-foot landing. Whoa is right.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Mishka-old log

All those stunts and not one in a ninja suit. Cry
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Doesn't he know that he's gonna wreck his knees doing that...? Wink Wow...male gymnasts are SO hot! That is just amazing...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jump over... just about every friggin' thing with a full twist and a half gaynor ninja kick! Sheesh! Jackie Chan and the Li's have nothing on this kid! I got a stress fracture in my arm just from watching this! Shocked

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com