Feature Request Regarding Goals (Read 76 times)

I love the new goals feature for the training log!  I'm going to set up both weight and distance goals.  However, I think it would also be neat to set goals for other things.  For example, I have a goal to do 10,000 pushups this year, and it would be neat to see how I'm doing against the pace bunny for that.  Another example could be time-based goals (like hours spent running/cycling/yoga, etc.).

~Kate

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run." -John Bingham

I also wanted to say: I've just set up my weight and mileage goals, and I love how the goal widgets look!  Both goal widgets give me all the info I need in a nice-looking format.

~Kate

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run." -John Bingham

Duration based goals should be simple enough.  Basic counting might be a little more difficult because I have to introduce a new unit that's parallel to the distance units but with a different behavior.

I've created a work-around by counting each pushup as 1 yard.  So I've set up a goal to do 10,000 "yards" of pushups this year.  That way I was able to set up a distance goal to track it.

~Kate