RA T-shirt slogans (joke) (Read 1058 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Okay, let's have some fun with this. We may even come up with something we can use. Smile Front: RunningAHEAD (logo) Is Our Name. Back: F*****g Up MotherF****rs Is Our Game. Apologies to Dolemite for stealing his tagline... Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Back: I'm ahead of you! I know............... lame

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Front: !yaw ym attuO !uoy gnissap m'I Back: How's that dust taste?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think it should have a bunny on the front, then on the back could say.... "Like the view? Visit RunningAHEAD.com to see more!" Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

There's always the top 10 shirts. . . have a ball with that one!
            deb

Now that was a bath...

Ooohhhh, I want a running ahead t-shirt! Keep coming with the great idea's, i've just crawled out of bed on a non-running day so I got nothing at this point. Claire xxx
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                You might be a runner if: 10. Your day isn't complete until you've put your run in. 9. You consider bagels a main food group. 8. Your iPod has a "running" playlist 7. You consider a "box of gu" to be a thoughtful and useful gift. 6. You schedule your meals around your runs. 5. You check out road races while on vacation. 4. You call all other sports cross-training. 2. You know it's okay to fartlek in public. 1. You are a member of RunningAHEAD.com! I snagged those from the "You Might Be A Runner list on RunnningUSA.com.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

8. Your iPod has a "running" playlist
                  ...if EVERY playlist on your iPod is a running playlist! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Pick your favorite 10 Smile I really like the idea of a "you know you're a runner when.." and ending it with something about RA! Travel You Know You're A Runner... when the drive to the race is longer than the race itself when you keep your family updated on how far you are from your destination by saying "There's only a half-marathon (10k, 5k, etc) until Grandma's house," and everyone knows how far that is. when you run to your gate at the airport even though you aren't late and you aren't wearing running shoes when you pack a seperate bag for your running clothes when your idea of sightseeing involves visiting the local running store and finding the best place for hill repeats and long runs when you get off an 18 hour flight and go for your long run because a) you need to stretch your legs, b) you want to see the city/country, and c) you have a scheduled run when you realize that all the traveling you did in the last year revolved around races when, on trips, you find it entertaining to see how fast you can convert speeds and distances from miles to kilometers and vice versa you avoid travelling to places where you won't be able to run when you get back from vacation and the first thing you tell people about is how the running was when you fly with your running clothes and shoes in your carry-on bag Nutrition You Know You're A Runner... when all your friends think you eat too healthy when you not only eat gels, but you know the best flavors for every brand when you consider pasta to be a food group when the sports drinks are in front of the soda, beer, and juice in your fridge when you know the name of all the checkers at your local health food store when you have two eggs, two pieces of toast, a slice of cheese, a glass of juice, and a yogurt for breakfast and are still hungry by 11 AM when you drink your least favorite kind of sports drink because you know it is what they will be handing out at waterstops for your next race and you want your body to be accustomed to it when pasta is the only food you'll eat two nights before a race Family and Friends when you've run, showered, and eaten breakfast (twice) before your family/roommates even wake up your family knows that you will run on Thanksgiving and Christmas (or other holidays you celebrate) now matter what your friends no longer look at you like your nuts, because they know it for sure when you forget birthdays and anniversaries, even major holidays, but never the date of your next race when you have to make a real effort to remember to talk to your (non-running)family and friends about something other than running you register for a race during your honeymoon even though your new spouse is not a runner (and he's not surprised or angry) when your boss tells you to go run because your having a bad day at work when your family plans vacations based on where your next marathon will be when your non-running family and friends know the differences between feet that are neutral, over-pronating, and supinating when you run so much that your family has a seperate laundry basket for your running clothes when your family or friends sign up for "bike duty", to bike beside you during long runs so you don't have to carry anything you wouldn't carry during a race when people stop asking you if you are going to run today, but rather ask you when when your friends by sports drinks for their party so you'll have something to drink, since they know you have a run/race the next day when you tell your realtor that you want a house in an area with good schools and a nice area to run when you tell people you ran a 10k and you are shocked that people think that is a long run your spouse and kids (and maybe even friends) know your PRs at different distances when you call 4 miles an easy day when your friends know that if you don't answer your phone, you're probably running when you try to convince people to run a 5k because it's "only" 3 miles when you pass on going out with your friends on Friday night because you have to get up early and run when you no longer have to explain to your friends why cotton isn't the best choice for running attire when an exciting date for you is going with your spouse to drive your 20 mile route for the next morning and plant sports drinks along the way when you come back after a 1 hour run and your spouse says 'That was fast. I didn't expect you back so soon.' when your friends think they need to practice more before they can run with you when you smirk at people who tell you that you run too much or are crazy for enjoying a run when your spouse begs you to go for a run because you are in a bad mood Injuries You know you're a runner... when you know how to pronounce (correctly) Plantar Fasciitis when you have a favorite ice pack when you laugh about chaffing when your massage therapist knows your race schedule when you brag about losing toenails your room smells like a nursing home because of all the analgesic you use when a pot is started to bet on when your next toenail will fall off when you run even though you are sick when you put more time and work into taping parts of your body than to your tax return when you go through a box of Band-Aids without getting a single cut when there are permanent blood stains on your T-shirts where your nipples were rubbed raw when it hurts worse to take a shower than it does to keep running when you find yourself standing in front of the mirror trying to see if you have a leg length discrepancy when you know the names and remedies for every possible injury from bursitis to shin splints when you could teach a class about biomechanics and the different kinds of shoes people need when you are the only person in town who knows what Quinine is used for besides treating malaria when your physical therapist or massage therapist is on speed dial when your rolling pin is kept near your bed instead of in the kitchen Clothes You know you're a runner... when you refuse to wash your running shoes because you like to wear the dirt as a badge of honor when every T-shirt you own has a race name and sponsors listed on it when your socks come in two categories: running socks and others when you go for having a drawer for your running clothes to having an entire bureau for running clothes when you have tons of race shirts but can't find a work shirt for the life of you when you balk at the cost of everyday shoes and then spend $75 - $100 on a pair of running shoes that will only last 3 months and think you're getting a fabulous deal when you refuse to buy running shorts that are longer with a seam longer than 2 inches when you think a black Timex Ironman watch goes with black tie dress when you are constantly washing running clothes but have to go through piles of clothes on the floor to find work clothes each morning you can shop at REI and your local running store for hours, but can't stand 5 minutes anywhere else when you spend $12 on socks that help you avoid blisters when you have more shoes than your girlfriend or girl friends (as the case may be) when you have to explain to everyone why you can't run in the T-shirts you get at races
                    2009: BQ?