Celebrity Jeopardy (Read 670 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't thank me... SNL genius

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I am going to thank you. Celebrity Jeopardy is f=/*$%g awesome.
        "Looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take The Rapists for $200..." "Then the day is mine!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am going to thank you. Celebrity Jeopardy is f=/*$%g awesome.
          Had you never seen those before? Sometimes when I'm having a really shitty day I will sit and watch a few of those--they ALWAYS lift my spirits...particularly the one with Turd Ferguson. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Had you never seen those before? Sometimes when I'm having a really shitty day I will sit and watch a few of those--they ALWAYS lift my spirits...particularly the one with Turd Ferguson.
            I've seen quite a few of them, but there's a lot that I've missed. One of my favorite recurring SNL skits. Connery never got old for me. It also seems like the guests have a great time playing other celebrities. Favs include Matthew Perry as Michael Keaton, Duchovney as Jeff Goldblum, and... Toby McGuire as Nicholas Cage: Who are...THE BOLSHEVIKS?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Duchovney as Jeff Goldblum
              I love both of those actors, so that combo is especially dear to me... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I love both of those actors, so that combo is especially dear to me...
                Yeah, I threw you a bone with the David Duchovney reference. I had no idea it would be a two-fer. Clowning around

PWL

Has been

Anal bum covers and The Penis Mightier... Absolutely never gets old. Oh yeah: I "heart" boobs for Final Jeopardy answer. Good stuff Clowning around

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."