What happened with runningwarehouse.com (Read 2610 times)

e454545rt

I used the 10% runblogger code to get $30 off my Garmin 210 with HRM/footpod. Great deal!

I always check holabird first. I've gotten some fantastic deals there.

Thanks for the runblogger discount tip.  My wife found the Saucony's she wears on closeout last night for $50.  She bought two pairs and used the runblogger discount for additional savings.  Once again, the info from this site comes in handy. 

xor

I always check holabird first. I've gotten some fantastic deals there.

Holabird just happens to be one of the ads I'm getting a lot now.  So before clicking on holabird, consider removing your ad invisiblizer and seeing if you can clickthrough to get there.

(that is a tip to everyone, not directed at mom)

Good idea!

lap

I've had good luck with shoebuy.com.  They have free shipping, and while they don't have deep discounts, they have frequent 20% off, etc. emails, which is when I buy my shoes.  Also, you can get alerts for your size; that helps my skinny feet.

Compare the prices to Road Runner Sports. Some items cost more according to the site, but there's a ton of coupon codes and the VIP pricing is pretty sweet.

...I do miss my Running Warehouse.

Where's the ton of coupon codes for roadrunnersports, thank you? I have never seen one for them.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

retailmenot.com

If you type "road runner sports coupon" on google it should come up first.

SMART Approach

I've had good luck with shoebuy.com.  They have free shipping, and while they don't have deep discounts, they have frequent 20% off, etc. emails, which is when I buy my shoes.  Also, you can get alerts for your size; that helps my skinny feet.

+1. They always email me details. Currently it is a Mother's Day special with 20% off any shoe purchase plus free shipping and return shipping.  They may or may not have your running shoe though. I buy my dress shoes on here also.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

I used to live really close to a Road Runner Sports store... They have a fantastic return policy if you decide the shoes arent right.  I think they let you run in them for 90 days. The VIP thing gives you a free pair of shoes if you buy 5 I think, which isn't too tough to get to for a couple that runs or a family.
                        That being said, I've gotten slightly better deals from runningwarehouse.com, but they don't seem to have a very good return policy, which makes me nervous when trying new models of shoes.

That being said, I've gotten slightly better deals from runningwarehouse.com, but they don't seem to have a very good return policy, which makes me nervous when trying new models of shoes.

Roadrunnersports will price-match the advertised and verifiable price for shoes.  I get an extra 15% discount with Runningwarehouse, which RRS will not price-match.  But sometimes it's worth the extra $5 to buy from RRS and be able to return shoes after running in them for up to 90 days.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

HermosaBoy

I used to live really close to a Road Runner Sports store... They have a fantastic return policy if you decide the shoes arent right.  I think they let you run in them for 90 days. The VIP thing gives you a free pair of shoes if you buy 5 I think, which isn't too tough to get to for a couple that runs or a family.

I am trying to find the information on the free pair if you buy 5???  I have bought 5 and would love to get a free pair -- just don't know where to find the details -- suggestions?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

xor

I was a VIP rrs person for almost 10 years, and I thought the "buy 5 get one free" thing to be a bit of a scam.  If not a scam, then, well, they sure never seemed to notice when I had bought 5 pairs.  Seems like I got one pair free randomly in the middle of a bunch of purchases over the years.

I gave up on them for various reasons and switched to runningwarehouse.  Which is going kinda odd too.

Ringmaster

I've been a VIP with RRS for a couple years now, the last year while testing shoes to find a pair that allows me to go back to 40mpw without aggravating injury… I've returned two pairs after two months of training wo any grief. For me, best place to try new shoes. Just FYI.

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                                Mile by Mile