It figures... (Read 1066 times)

areesemd

I was going to say, "Umm, why is this in Health and Nutrition?" but I guess the fruit in the beer ties it in.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I was going to say, "Umm, why is this in Health and Nutrition?" but I guess the fruit in the beer ties it in.
      What is this "Health and Nutrition" thing you refer to? Is there some sort of categorization of posts on this site that I wasn't aware of?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Well Zuckuss the bounty hunter wears a mask and breathes nitrogen or something because oxygen burns his face and lungs. That must give him some pretty crazy health and nutrition considerations does it not? I think I will concede 'King of the Geeks' to Jeffgoblue... the 30 quotes proving the manliness of Star Wars are beyond my powers. I will apoint myself padawn and bestow upon him the title of Jedi Master. All hail the King!
          pretty crazy
          Yes, that's exactly the health concern shared by many of us who have posted on this thread. Big grin

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think I will concede 'King of the Geeks' to Jeffgoblue... the 30 quotes proving the manliness of Star Wars are beyond my powers. I will apoint myself padawn and bestow upon him the title of Jedi Master. All hail the King!
            Dude, I'm honored, especially coming from someone who knows who Zuckuss is.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes, that's exactly the health concern shared by many of us who have posted on this thread. Big grin
              You say this like it's a BAD thing.... Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

Crazy is as crazy does.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I sure don't think it's bad thing. But then, I read "pretty crazy" as "Pretty. Crazy." And I am both. Clowning around