What happens after you die? (Read 1094 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

... Fortunately there is a strange and wondrous place right here on Earth that almost fits the bill: http://runningahead.com/groups/2000/Forum ...
    JK, that link is broke. Monkeys. Apes. Roll eyes

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

PerfesserR, not to threadjack but, rather than working this afternoon I was perusing other people's running logs & I must say I was impressed by the amount of long distant events you ran last year. I'd like to hear more about them, particularly the Mumbai Marathon. My wife is from India & if I ever get back to marathon shape I'd love to combine a visit to India with running that marathon.
      Pete, That was an interesting race. Mumbai is a fascinating place, to say the least. Have you or your wife read "Shantaram" bu Gregory David Roberts? It really captures the place. Anyhoo, I think I still have the RR from Mumbai somewhere, I'll post it over in the Racing forum if I can find it. Ironically, I originally posted it on Coolrunning.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

JakeKnight

JK, that link is broke. Monkeys. Apes. Roll eyes
        Fixed it. Maybe I was trying to keep some people out of my personal Heaven.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

eric :)

trolling