UGHhhhhhhh GRrrrrrrrrrr (Read 702 times)

My dogs are fast, not me

Glad to hear she is doing better! Robin

Robin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay! Sounds like those meds were definitely the culprit! So glad she's on the mend. BTW, we need pics of the little sweetie... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks Robin and Kirsten. Either it was the meds or she's learned the same trick my children have and that's after spending a ton of money taking them to the doctors and new meds they start getting better by next day. Of course my kids seem to get better right at the doctors lol. Here is a picture I took the day after her surgery. I'd take one today( since shes's not wearing the cone) but she's been lounging in her crate (not sure why there) all morning long. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Imminent Catastrophe

Angry We had a bad experience with our Dobie Daisy. After applying a topical flea/tick treatment, 15 minutes later she just freaked out, barking at imaginary things, trembling, cowering in the corner, this went on for a long time and gradually faded out after a few weeks, she´s OK now, but that was scary. A little research into this stuff scared me--neurotoxins and who knows what else. All "safe", according to the industry. Be careful out there.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

She is adorable! I am so glad that she is doing better!
              She's having a relapse. Back to having the runs, throwing up and not eating. Now her eyes are having some weird things going on (yellowish tint to the whites as well as some brown) and she's just laying around. Guess we'll be heading back to the vet tomorrow Sad

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

She's having a relapse. Back to having the runs, throwing up and not eating. Now her eyes are having some weird things going on (yellowish tint to the whites as well as some brown) and she's just laying around. Guess we'll be heading back to the vet tomorrow Sad
                If her eyes are yellow I might at least give the vet a call today. I know its Memorial Day, but I am concerned about her liver. Probably nothing, but I would be careful!
                  Called and they want to see her tomorrow. She finally ate a little around 3 but proceeded to throw it up. Just feel so bad for her Sad and a little scared. Modified to add they will be doing blood work and checking her liver levels considering the medication can cause liver problems.

What a mess. Poor puppy - so much for a little thing to be going through. I hope tomorrow they figure it out.

Michelle

Sorry you guys are going through this Pam. Hope everything gets better soon!
                      http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                        Sorry you guys are going through this Pam. Hope everything gets better soon!
                        I second that. The yellow eyes have me worried too... I'll be wishing the best for you/her!
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no....poor baby! Sad

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hope puppy feels better soon ((()))
                            2009: BQ?