Reports (Read 304 times)

I'm a long time user --- joined and imported my data when cool running changed - so I have my running data back to 2005 or so.

My question, is there a way to generate a report that isn't a graph?  I'd like to see just numbers, similar to the way the weekly and monthly run stats show up in our summary.

Thanks!

HermosaBoy

What data do you want?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

eric :)

Sarah MM355,

If you click on "New Search" on the Reports page, you'll be able to list the workouts instead of generating graphs.

eric Smile

Sarah MM355,

If you click on "New Search" on the Reports page, you'll be able to list the workouts instead of generating graphs.

eric Smile

Thanks!  I see that but the results I get are only duration. How do I get it to show miles?

Thanks

Can you provide me with a url to a search result that's not displaying distance so I can see what you're seeing?

Can you provide me with a url to a search result that's not displaying distance so I can see what you're seeing?

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/3b65c9c6aff74f97978df0ab01035160/workouts?zsm=12&zdg=2&e12=40&g13=-02:-48:-05&l13=-02:-48:-05&e10=10

I see the distances.  You have removed the distance column from your workouts list.  Click the customize link on the upper right to add back the column.

I see the distances.  You have removed the distance column from your workouts list.  Click the customize link on the upper right to add back the column.

I can't even imagine when or why I would have set it like that....didn't even recall that it existed, obviously.  :-)  So thanks for solving the mystery!  Much appreciated.

xor

Hi Sarah.

Hi Sarah.

Hi!  Long time no see......  Smile