SPAM (Read 887 times)

HiJacking Any of you found an invitation service you like over evite? I have thought of creating a simple one, just cause evite is clunky, slow and awkward. -email guests -have an rsvp list -send out reminders to rsvp'ed folks
    Modal, if you get an answer to this, PLEASE let me know. I'm getting ready to send out Halloween party invites and hate evite. Thanks, Sara
      Evite alternatives... IT looks like Microsoft is getting in on the game I have not tried their tool. It's tied into the whole social networking part of MS Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry I have looked at some competing services to evite, but have only found one that might be a good alternative for me.... sadly it's in BETA phase.

Vim

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

To be clear: Outlook express is an email client application. You can use it to display email served from numerous sources, including gmail. But the problem is not Outlook express (other than the fact that its spam filtering is not great). The problem is that your email server is not great. Hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc all have pretty good filters. What I do is to use hotmail for anything commercial and a few noncommercial things, and it gets all my spam. It has great spam filters. I use gmail for all my personal stuff and it gets almost NO spam. I use an exchange account in my Outlook for work.