Does my av reveal too much about me? (Read 1180 times)

yes. My name is Jennifer. I am a Red Bull addict. I have wings. Yes

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have actually never tried Red Bull or any energy drink (aside from coffee)...I think that makes me a freak, LOL! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Hey I understand.... Me, myself am a monster.... Big grin
        Daddy's littel girl.
          I have actually never tried Red Bull or any energy drink (aside from coffee)...I think that makes me a freak, LOL! Wink k
          I can't even stand the smell of coffee, LOL! I didn't discover the wonderful world of caffeine until 5 years ago when I was training in martial arts. My dh gave me a can and I was hooked. Yes

Jennifer mm#1231

vicentefrijole

Is Red Bull just caffeine? Or does it have other "stimulants"?
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I tried Red Bull several years ago, when I first started doing races. I don't think it did anything for me. Maybe I have to drink it regularly so that it can build up its potency? Tongue
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is Red Bull just caffeine? Or does it have other "stimulants"?
                Looks like just caffeine--I think there's just a LOT of it! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Red Bull and Vodka were my best friends during 3 nights of Mardi Gras in '01. I probably wouldn't suggest the combo for running, but for a nice steady buzz...it will do the trick!
                  "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways.... totally worn out ....shouting...."Holy S**t....What a ride!"
                    I don't usually drink soda...too much to commit to. Tongue I like that it's got all the obvious sugar, Bvit/niacin and tons of caffeine all stuffed into 8.75 ounces. A handful of funyuns, half a RB and I'm ready for a run. ew. I tried RB and vodka once. yuck! Dead I'm a margarista kinda gal. Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody tried that new Coke Blak yet?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Anybody tried that new Coke Blak yet?
                        Ooh, is that the one with coffee in it? I heard about that a while back--it sounds yummers! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay