Name this Forum! (Read 1460 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, everybody! Let's hear it for all you hard working cross-trainers out there. Yaaaaaay! I thought we needed a space where we could talk about: cycling weight lifting elliptical training swimming multi-sport events like triathalons. Anybody got a good name for this forum? I was thinking maybe something like "Cross-Trainer's Corner." C'mon, let's hear it. I know ya'll have got better ideas than that one!

Roads were made for journeys...

How about: "Gotta run - oh no, wait! I can't. It's cross-training day!" Big grin
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Tee hee hee! I like that! I think it's a little long for the format, though... How about "GR-ON,W!IC.IC-TD!" Nah, that won't work either! Still looking...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Criss-cross applesauce? Or "Kris Kross will make you Jump! Jump!" :P k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Tee hee hee! I like that! I think it's a little long for the format, though... How about "GR-ON,W!IC.IC-TD!" Nah, that won't work either! Still looking...
            I agree, that's a little long. How about "This oughta cross you up!" Smile
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, what about "Don't Cross Me!" Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Hot Cross Buns Wink

Wingz

Professional Noob

I think we have a winner! Eric, will you rename the forum "Hot Cross Buns?"

Cross dressers forum? Wink
                    Run more.
                      how about XXXtraining - you know, for peeps who Tri Wink

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group

how about XXXtraining - you know, for peeps who Tri Wink
                        I think XXX training would have had a completely different meaning.... Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?