The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Andrea seems to be marking herself as next in line. 

And I'm suprised at how tame Merle seems to be now.  He's like an eager little puppy in this new setting...really trying to please. 

I swear it's that tea....

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

12-week layoff

I swear it's that tea....

Doesn't The Governor drink the tea?  Does the scientist who makes it?  I can't remember if I saw The Governor drink the tea, or if he just referred to it in the lab. 

Hummm...food for thought.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm guessing the drinking of the tea is a metaphor here....

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Perhaps they are simply spiking Andrea's tea.  Does Michonne drink the tea (kool aid) at all?

~ Sarah Kay

jeffdonahue

But what if.... and this may sound crazy.... what if it's just tea?

12-week layoff

But what if.... and this may sound crazy.... what if it's just tea?

So you are saying that the tea isn't "tea," it's a red herring?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Arggggghhhh...why must they make us over think this?!? Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And also: ith Bithmawk a hewwing? *giggle*

~ Sarah Kay

Durrr

Just when they were starting to flesh out T-Dawg as a character ... he got his throat flesh torn out! Yet it seems like they have a replacement token T-Dawg lined up. And in other news, Carol also died ... probably.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yet it seems like they have a replacement token T-Dawg lined up.

Ha, DH and I both hollered "token black man!"  Geez, TWD producers/writers, that was tacky.

I don't think Carol is dead.  That would be too much like her DD's demise -- off-screen and shrouded in mystery for many episodes.

Was I the only one who was irritated by Rick's reaction to finding out Lori died?  Hello, asshole, you have 2 kids to care for and one had to do the awful deed of offing his own mom.  Can you at least quit the drama and give your brave and grieving son a hug (I mean, damn, you were pissed at your wife and can remarry, but he is now a motherless young kid) and hold your new baby (BTW, do we know the sex of the baby?  I missed that, if we do)?

~ Sarah Kay

PDoe

No, you're not the only one. I thought how 'unfatherly' it was of him to neglect Carl at the time he was just required to 'off' his mom. But then, I reminded myself- he's only following script and it's going in progressively wacky directions.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Another thing I got to thinking about -- they had many months to prepare for the baby's arrival...enough to teach Carol to perform a C-section, so they knew that it was possible that Lori would die during childbirth.  But no one managed to collect any formula in the event that there may not be an available mom or wet-nurse...?  I'm thinking there had to be a few unopened cans or bottles of formula somewhere along the way.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Was I the only one who was irritated by Rick's reaction to finding out Lori died?  Hello, asshole, you have 2 kids to care for and one had to do the awful deed of offing his own mom.  Can you at least quit the drama and give your brave and grieving son a hug (I mean, damn, you were pissed at your wife and can remarry, but he is now a motherless young kid) and hold your new baby (BTW, do we know the sex of the baby?  I missed that, if we do)?

Not an ideal reaction, but it's hard to blame the fella for completely losing his shit, under the circumstances.  Wife (estranged or not) is dead, son is dead on the inside (and Rick can certainly infer that Carl was the one who had to finish her), plus there's a baby who may or may not be Shanetastic.  Add in the fact that all of that day's events were indirectly Rick's fault because he let Andrew (the prisoner) go. His anguish and was very human and real; I'm don't think I would've found a Very Special Moment with his children believable.  Then again, I've been dead on the inside since Michigan lost to Appy St.

Damn, just when T-Dog was getting some lines...

Sure hope Glen and Maggie stocked up on protection.  Last thing the group needs is even more babies.

I thick Carol is still alive -- either way, sure hope there isn't some protracted search for her like there was for her daughter.

I loved the exchange between Michonne and the Governor.  She know he's lying.  He knows that she knows she's lying.  And she knows that he knows that she knows that he's lying.  What I was less clear on was the talk between Michonne and Andrea.  Andrea made it sound like Michonne had simply said she had a bad gut feeling about Woodbury/governor.  But Michonne had actual evidence (truck shot up, fresh blood) of something sinister -- did she not share this with Andrea?

My favorite kill this week was when Glen cleanly chopped the top half of a walker's head off.  But I'm anxious to see Michonne and her katana back in action.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But Michonne had actual evidence (truck shot up, fresh blood) of something sinister -- did she not share this with Andrea?

My favorite kill this week was when Glen cleanly chopped the top half of a walker's head off.  But I'm anxious to see Michonne and her katana back in action.

Yes and yes.

Ooh, and DH and I both noticed something...Laurie Holden (Andrea) looks SO much better this season.  Clearly the collagen in her lips has worn-off.  She looks younger and prettier without her "cougar" mouth.  Her smiles don't look forced and her speech is clearer.  She looks more like her The X-Files character.

~ Sarah Kay

No Talent Drips

I hate this thread. I am through season 2 on Netflix and have been holding off on buying season 3 on ITunes....but I am incontinent when it comes to TWD...and just can't stay away from reading this sht. Awful. I know.

Anyway, this thread blows.

Dei Gratia