Rhode Island runners (Read 366 times)

Hi all. Just switched over from Cool Running and working hard to get back into my groove after taking most of the fall off. I'm curious if there is anyone else here from RI? I'm always in need of motivation and whether it is an on-line group here or occasional weekend runs, local support is always appreciated. Matt
      I'm from RI (East Greenwich), so that makes at least two of us. I think I've seen a few others around as well.

-------------------------------------
      5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
      10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
      1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
      Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

I'm not from RI but I'm going to be running that new marathon y'all got down there in May...

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Cool. I won't be running that particular race. I don't have any marathons on the schedule and haven't done one in 5 years...and that was slowly and poorly ran by me. Maybe whne you visit we can get some folks together for a final stay loose run before the big race.
            I so want to run that marathon. I was already registered for another one 3 weeks later, so I'll just be doing Providence as a half. Next year it'll definitely be a full for me!

-------------------------------------
            5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
            10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
            1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
            Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

Maybe I'll shoot for it as a half. I need some decent goals to keep me motivated.

Sine Metu

Former RI'er here. West Greenwich and somewhat Westerly. Thinking about doing that half in May.

A lot of pressure in the middle of those shoulders / And we ain't gettin nothing but older / Ain't nothing change but the day we run from / But nobody knows that better than you,huh