Hmmmmm.... (Read 502 times)

is pREDator bored now? Big grin
      Cry .....to tears. Wife went to Florida and left me............ALL ALONE!! Cry

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Cry .....to tears. Wife went to Florida and left me............ALL ALONE!! Cry
        Oh no! For very long!?? Well, at least you have us!! Smile
          Smmmh....TILL TUESDAY!!! Cry

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

So what are your lonely weekend plans? I would LOVE a weekend with the house to myself!! I'd spend the entire time cleaning my house top to bottom...of course I'd take a break here and there and have a drink or two - play some music, call some friends...oh forget it, I'd have a party. No kids, no husband - it'd be a girls night for sure! Big grin

Michelle

is pREDator bored now? Big grin
              I was thinking the same thing! Man can live by bread alone, until Tuesday anyway. Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I was thinking the same thing! Man can live by bread alone, until Tuesday anyway. Big grin
                Or boxes and boxes of cereal. Granola...Hmmmmmmm. MTA: Running in a track meet tomorrow at Vanderbilt (800 & mile).

Ricky