Google Plus (Read 1800 times)

MrH

MTA:  Have you ever TRIED to use Blackberry's browser?  It's the worst one I've ever encountered, and about 30% of sites won't even load.  A lot that will don't work correctly.

I don't know why Blackberry is so bad for web browsing. At least get the Bolt browser though.

I gave up on Blackberry last year. the iPhone kills it in every regard, and I'm sure other plenty of other products do too.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

The shirtless wonder

Your expectations are too high.  This is what my phone looks like:

No apps for me.  At all.  When I get on FB to send a message, it is using a browser on a real computer...

If you had a smartphone you could send facebook messages to those damned kids to get off your lawn.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you had a smartphone you could send facebook messages to those damned kids to get off your lawn.

I laughed.

xor

Many people that I converse with are not on FB.  Plus some that are have it blocked at work (as do I).  For those reasons I really don't use FB messaging much.  It's either email or if more urgent, text message.

This, especially the second sentence is why I hesitate to add "rinky dink marathons" and their facebook presences to the maniac calendar.  Because then I get an inbox full of complainy mail that people can't open it at work.  Or feel threatened that they got dumped into big scary facebook.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, the rinky dink marathon of which I speak also paid the $25 in fees anually to host a real website.

mikeymike

So far, meh.

A social network is kinda useless when nobody you know is using it.

Many are useless anyway.

I hope it takes off.  I'm sure it will.

So far it strikes me as kind of like Facebook but for grownups.

And since my phone already sends the pictures and videos I take to G+ automagically it saves me a couple of steps and makes it easier to share them with the people I want to share them with instead of either with nobody or the whole universe.  Sharing and viewing pictures is 95% of the reason I'm on facebook, so the sooner more of you get on G+ the sooner I can kill my FB account.  Get on that, people.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hope it takes off.  I'm sure it will.

So far it strikes me as kind of like Facebook but for grownups.

the sooner more of you get on G+ the sooner I can kill my FB account.  Get on that, people.

+1...heh.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

re: the photo thing with Droid phones & Google+...that is golden.  I have pretty much zero interest in owning an iPhone, now, thanks to that feature.  Or do iPhone also work so seamlessly with Google+?  Maybe they do.

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Yeah, I like the way G+ arranges photo albums, and like it in general, except the near-total lack of activity. Confused

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Z+? It's fairly entertaining.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I like the way G+ arranges photo albums, and like it in general, except the near-total lack of activity. Confused

Install the Start Google Plus extension...eventually a LOT of FB wall postings will also show on Google+ and you can post status updates from Google+ that will show on both services.  You can even like and comment on FB wall items right from within Google+.  FB is rapidly becoming obsolete for me.

~ Sarah Kay