Question for the UK folks (Read 528 times)

Anyone know of any 5ks going on the next two weeks over there? I'm visiting for 2 weeks and thought I'd see if I could run in one.
    freckles

Go to runnersworld.co.uk and click on events and that will give you a list! Have fun! Smile

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

where are you going to be? if you are in london then serpentine club do a "last friday of the month 5k". bushy park time trial is a 5k that is held every saturday morning. free to enter, no prizes, very laid back but the course is measured and you get a time? http://www.parkrun.com/bptt_home.aspx as freckles said runnersworld.co.uk is a good source of info too
          All over really. I'm visiting my mom there and she's doing all the planning. I'm just wanting to see if tthere was one going on where I happened to be. I'll see what I can do. Thanks!
          Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Corb ... if you are in the North-West (Manchester area) give me a call and I'll see what there is for you. Have a good trip! Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Got back to the States last week. I just couldn't coordinate my schedule with a race Cry. 2 weeks just isn't enough time to see everything in Great Britain. I had hoped to catch one near Edinburgh but I had some travel delays so it just didn't happen. I had a great time. Beautiful country.Thanks for the suggestions. I definitely want to go back sometime.
                i'm glad you enjoyed it - parts of the UK really are very lovely indeed.