Monkey shenanigans (Read 2100 times)

xor

Oh.  And what does a very small Jamaican man eat his cereal from?

A monute bowl.

Someone will get that.

MrH

Gheorghe Muresan.

Someone will get that.

I don't get it.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

One 60th of an hiur.

By hiur do you mean a lowclass staitwolkur or a highclass kullgruel?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

C-R

A monute bowl.

Someone will get that.

No bucket for you.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

xor

By hiur do you mean a lowclass staitwolkur or a highclass kullgruel?

Stop being lazy.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anyhow. I am overwhelmed by all the tremendously nice things folks have had to say about the little rinky dink race we all got to run together this past weekend, and is thankful for all those people (volunteers, runners, Striders and my family included) who did so much to make this happen.

I ask one favor: please consider sharing your experiences and impressions as well on MarathonGuide at:
              http://www.marathonguide.com/races/racereview.cfm?MIDD=2539101121

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

The shirtless wonder

Anyhow. I am overwhelmed by all the tremendously nice things folks have had to say about the little rinky dink race we all got to run together this past weekend, and is thankful for all those people (volunteers, runners, Striders and my family included) who did so much to make this happen.

I ask one favor: please consider sharing your experiences and impressions as well on MarathonGuide at:
                http://www.marathonguide.com/races/racereview.cfm?MIDD=2539101121

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Well, I didn't run but I hear that the race director took his pretty little time to get the results posted online.   Wink

MrH

Well, I didn't run but I hear that the race director took his pretty little time to get the results posted online.   Wink

Yikes. The survey asks how many marathons you've run but doesn't specify whether to include longer distances.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

IKR.

Marathon Maniac #957

But I didn't know too many people there (well, I really didn't know anyone there), so my attempts to find someone who wanted my company looked kind of like the Night At The Roxbury guys trying to find a dance partner:

Hey, Clive - I was looking for you to get a picture, but couldn't find you again after I went back for my camera.  But it was nice to meet you....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Stop being lazy.

I got the haircut.  Really.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Believe

I need to mention that I only have one criticism of Monkey.  Trent kept using the phrase "fluid stations".

Ew.

Of course he would!  Nice job WrigleyGirl.

WG is the Monkey Master! And she stayed up drinking later than everyone after the race!! Talk about endurance! Seriously awesome job Jen!

I will consider Dark Monkey for next year.   

I wont let you forget this. Word is that WG will have some competition for Dark Monkey 2011... I think at least 3 others agreed to it while under the influence. Whoops.

~Sara
                            It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

And since WG is not on facey-space I will have to share the photo here. Damn. Seriously.

~Sara
                              It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

xor

You may remind me that I wrote "consider".  No prob.

I think you should post the A1 sandwich picture.